- First M.. Differential diagnosis based on DSM-5, translated by Farzin Rezaei, Ali Akbar Foroughi. Tehran: Ajmand, 2018
- Ganji H.. Complete guide to changes and essential points of DSM-5, Tehran: Savalan Publishing, 2016
- American Psychiatric Association (1399). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. Translated by Farzin Rezaei et al. Tehran: Arjmand (published in the original language, 2015).
- Hallahan, Daniel P.; Lloyd, John; Kaufman, James; Weiss, Margaret; Martinez, Elizabeth (2015). Learning Disorder, Principles, Characteristics and Effective Teaching, Translated by Hamid Alizadeh, Ghorban Hemmati Alamdarloo, Sedigheh Rezaei Dehnavi and Star Shojaei. Tehran: Arasbaran (published in the original language, 2005).
- Raqbian, Roya; Akhavan Tafti, Mahnaz; Hejazi, Elahe (1391). Evaluating the effectiveness of the designed program based on the author's questioning approaches and the three-dimensional reading comprehension of students. Journal of School Psychology, 1 (2), 39-58
- Posner MI, DiGirolamo GJ.(2000). Cognitive neuroscience: origins and promise. Psychol Bull. 126 (6): 873-79
. Faramarzi, Salar; Yarmohammadian, Ahmad; Malekpour, Mukhtar; Shirzadi, Parasto. And Qasemi, Muslim. (1395). The effect of neuropsychological interventions on language performance of preschool children with special language disorders. Journal of Disability Studies, 6, 316-304.
- Dehghani, Yousef; Afshin, Seyed Ali and Kaykhosravani, born. (1395). The effect of neuropsychological therapy on executive actions and academic performance of students with ADHD. Journal of Child Mental Health, 3 (4), 26-14.
- Babapour Khairuddin, Jalil; Poor Sharifi, Hamid; Hamedi, Zahra. (2014). The effectiveness of neuropsychological methods in increasing the comprehension of students with developmental dyslexia, Journal of Learning Disabilities, 4, 2 (2), 37-22.
10 .Jessica, L., Peters, L. D., Losa, E., & Bavin, S. (2019). Efficacy of dynamic visuo-attentional interventions for reading in dyslexic and neurotypical children: A systematic review. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neubiorev.2019.02.015
- Black, L. M., & Gerry, A. (2017). Neuropsychological Assessment of Developmental and Learning Disorders. Chapter 18. 425-486.
- Owen, A.M., Hampshire, A., Grahn, J. A., Stenton, R., Dajani, S., Burns, A. S., et al. (2010). Putting brain training to the test. Nature, 465(7299), 775-788.
- Rourke, B. P. (2005). Neuropsychology OF Learning Disabilities: Past and Future. Learning Disability Quarterly, 28, 111-114.
- Rafie, Talat. (1394). Rhythmic movements and games, Tehran: Danjeh
- Sanei, F.(2014). The effectiveness of teaching and sports choreography with special training to improve coding accuracy and incompetent students with spelling disorder rural areas. Educational Psychology Conference
- Peck–Murray, J. A. (2015). Utilizing everyday items in play to facilitate hand therapy for pediatric patients. Journal of Hand Therapy, 28(2), 228-232.
- Goldshtrom, Y., Korman, D & Bendavid, J. (2010). The effect of rhythmic exercise on cognition behavior of maltreated children: A pilot study 37, 50 Berdan Are. Fair lawn. Nj, 07710USA
- Akbarifar, Hussein; Sharifi Daramadi, Parviz; Rahimzadeh, Hussein. And the doctor, Shahla. (1398). The effectiveness of active play intervention on students' working memory with reading disorder. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5 (1), 162-149.
- Ghasemi, Respect; Almond, face and problems, Venus. (1398). The effect of rhythmic exercises on visual perception and executive function of dyslexic children aged eight to ten years. Journal of Cognitive Science News, 21 (2), 93-83.
- Arsham, Saeed; Ghadiri, Farhad and Babak, Mehdi. (1396). Comparison of the effectiveness of two methods of neurofeedback and motor training intervention on the handwriting performance of children aged 4 to 4 years with writing disorders. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences, 20.9 (126 consecutive), 11-1.
- Ghorbanipour, Kobra; Pakdaman, Majid; Rahmani, Mohammad Baqir and Hosseini, Gholam Hossein. (1392). The effect of teaching aerobic rhythmic movements and games on the function of short-term memory and auditory memory of students with learning disabilities. Family Health Quarterly, 1 (4), 45-35.
- Dehghani, Mostafa; Karimi, Narges; Taghipour Javan, Abbas Ali; Hassan Nataj Jelodar, Fahimeh; Zeidabadi, Fatemeh. (2012). 1 / 77-53
- Ismailzadeh, Maryam; Salehi, Hamid and Mansouri, Shahin. (1390). The effect of selected rhythmic movements on hand-foot coordination of female children with developmental coordination disorder. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences, 2 (13), 51-46.
- qanaE chaman abadi (1385). The effect of training rhythmic sports movements on the function of the psychological nerve of memory in students with special learning disorders. PhD Thesis, University of Tabriz.
- Payne, V. B., & Isaacs, L. (2011). Human Motor Development: A Lifespan Approach. 8th edition. McGraw-Hill Humanities.
- Blasing, B., Puttke.M., & Schack.T.(2010).The Neurocognition of Dance, Mind, Movemnt & Motor skills. Psychology Press,Taylor & Francis Group, NewYork.
- Arqavani Pir Salami, Mina; Mousavi Nasab, Seyed Mohammad Hossein; Khezri Moghadam, Noshirvan (1396). Investigating the effectiveness of cognitive empowerment on executive functions (change, updating and inhibition). Students with learning disabilities; Bi-Quarterly Journal of Cognitive Strategies in Learning, 5 (6), 222-205.
- Afshari, Ali; Rezaei, Rasool (1398). The effectiveness of Sand Smart software on executive functions (focused attention, ability to organize and plan and auditory and visual working memory) of students with dyslexia, Quarterly Journal of Learning Disabilities, 8, 3; 48-26.
- Hosseini, Hamid; Shahni Yilagh, Maniche; Haji, Alireza and Alipour, Sirus. (1398). The effectiveness of empowerment program based on self-regulatory executive functions on reading performance of dyslexic elementary students. Journal of Neuropsychology, 5 (2), 42-25.
- Irrigation, Akram. (1396). The effectiveness of computer cognitive rehabilitation on reducing cognitive impairment and cognitive avoidance of students with symptoms of specific learning disorder in Kermanshah. Unpublished Master Thesis, Department of General Psychology, Razi University.
- Akhavan Tafti, Mahnaz; Azeri Street, Maedeh; Hashemi, Zahra (1395). Testing the usefulness of a cognitive empowerment program to improve executive functions in students with special learning disabilities, Behavioral Sciences Research, 14, 3; 382-372.
- Kalati ;; Sara; Asghari Nikah, Seyed Mohsen and Ghanaei Chamanabad, Ali. (1394). The effectiveness of a program based on software games with a linguistic approach on reading accuracy and comprehension of students with reading disorders. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 4 (4), 84-66.
- Rouhani, Masoumeh. (1392). The effectiveness of cognitive empowerment on cognitive functions (attention, problem solving, memory, arithmetic) of children with learning disabilities. Master Thesis, Clinical Psychology. University of Tabriz.
- Chantsoulis M, Mirski A, Rasmus A, Kropotov JuD, Pachalska M. (2015). Neuropsychological rehabilitation for traumatic brain injury patients. Ann Agric Environ Med; 22(2), 373–384.
- Fälth, L., Gustafson, S., Tjus, T., Heimann, M. & Svensson, I. (2013). Computer-assisted interventions targeting reading skills of children with reading disabilities– A longitudinal study. Dyslexia Journal, 19(1), 37–53.
- Narimani, Mohammad; Soleimani, Ismail. (2013). The effectiveness of rehabilitation on executive functions (working memory and attention) and academic achievement of students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 2 (3), 115-91
- Karmianuri, Reza; Akbari Zardkhaneh, Saeed; Zahedian, Haedeh; Moradi, Alireza. (2009).
- Gol Pourchmarkoohi, Reza; Mohammad Amini, Farzad. (1391). The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on improving mindfulness and increasing assertiveness in students with test anxiety. School Psychology Quarterly, 1 (3); 100-82
- Korkman, M., Autti-Ramo, I., Koivulehto, H., & Granstrom, M. L. (1998). Neuropsychological effects at early school age of fetal alcohol exposure of varying duration. Child Neuropsychology (Neuropsychology, Development and Cognition: Section C), 4(3), 199-212.
- Bley, N. S., & Thornton, C. A. (2001). Anchoring adolescents understanding of math concepts in rich problem-solving environments. Remedial and Special Education, 22(5), 299-314.
- Geary, D. C. (2010). Mathematical disabilities: Reflections on cognitive, neuropsychological, and genetic components. Learning and Individual Differences, 20(2), 130-133.
- McKenzie, T. L. Stone, E. J., Feldman, H. A. Epping, J. N. Yang. M. Strikmiller, P. K. et al. (2001). "Effects of the CATCH physical education intervention: teacher type and lesson location". American journal of preventive medicine, 21.PP: 101-109.
- Ghamari Givi, Hussein; Narimani, Mohammad; Mahmoudi, Hiva. (2012). The effectiveness of cognitive development software on executive functions, response inhibition and working memory of children with dyslexia and attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 1 (2,) 115-98.
- Beyrami, Mansour; Movahedi, Yazdan; Ismaili, Soodabeh; Zul-Rahim, Roghayeh (1395). The effectiveness of neuropsychological treatment on reading speed, accuracy and comprehension in students with dyslexia, Journal of Rehabilitation Research in Nursing, 2 (3), 77-69.
- Bakker, D. J.(2004). Treatment of Developmental dyslexia: A Review. Pediatric Rehabilitation, in press.
- Davis, D. W., & Burns, B. (2001). Problems of regulation: A new way to view deficits in children born prematurely. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 22(3), 305-323.
47.Kalani S., Asghari N., Seyed Mohsen; Ghanaei Chamanabad, Ali.. J Learning Disabilities, 2015; 5(4): 84-66.
- Pour Farahmand M., Taher M.. The effectiveness of computer games based on visual skills on visual-auditory-spatial perception and reading speed of reading students with special learning disabilities, Journal of Learning Disabilities, 2016; 10(2): 24-7
49. Ghamari G., Hossein N., Mohammad M., Hiva.. Effectiveness of software on executive functions, inhibition of response and memory of dyslexic children and attention deficit. Journal of Learning Disabilities: Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 2012; 1 (2): 115-98